Saturday, December 23, 2006

My on-line quilt groups

I belong to several on-line quilt groups/message boards. I have put a list on the sidebar. One of the groups, is my own creation. I am the list mom at Pieced Together. I started the group in late August of this year, when the group I had been helping to manage closed down unexpectedly. In an attempt to keep in contact with some of the friends I had made in that group, I started a new one, and invited as many members as I had contact information for. So far we are a small group, only around 30 members.
I am hoping that the group will grow some. Right now it is hard to keep people interested, as there are small numbers of people to swap with. But, it is nice to have some friends to connect with who share some common interests.

0 comments: