Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A quilty gift for my daughter and son-in-law

My talented sister-in-law made my daughter and her new hubby a quilt for a wedding gift. I filmed them as they opened the gift, and have decided to share the video clip with you. Judy, the quilt is absolutely beautiful!
http://picasaweb.google.com/jabissell/Videos


I think I am finally getting over the exhaustion from all of the wedding related activity. I hope to add the final borders onto the quilt I have been working on within the next couple of days. I would love to have that done so I can move on to other projects.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing the unveiling of the quilt with us - what a wonderful use of color in that quilt!

Kathleen said...

That's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the unveiling! Annie and Ryan's wedding really touched me and I am so happy for them!