Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Not much happening here

I am sad to admit that I still have not finished the nine patch quilt. I do have the inner borders attatched, and the outer borders are cut and ready to add. Here is a detail picture of the first border being added.

I am at a standstill on this quilt at this point. Last week I had a growth removed from my armpit, and I have quite a large incision that needs to heal. I don't want to risk popping any of the 21 stitches I have trying to manuver a heavy quilt through my machine. So it is back to piecing for me for now.


My current project is last month's strip club quilt. I managed to finally complete all of the blocks for it today. I laid them out on my bed this evening. This is what I have so far.


Sorry it isn't a better shot. I am still deciding what to use for the sashes and cornerstones. I have it narrowed down to a few fabrics. Next strip club is this week but I haven't decided if I'm going yet. Maybe if my incision isn't too sore by Friday.

1 comments:

kcdi said...

I hope your incision heals nicely and quickly. And your quilts are coming along quite beautifully. I look forward to seeing more of them.