Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Came Early

Last night I was blessed with the arrival of my very first grandchild!!!! Jayda Christine is beautiful and I am thrilled. Congratulations Kyle and Crystal. I am overjoyed. Such a beautiful family.


Here I am holding her for the very first time.

My days have been otherwise filled with preparations for Christmas. My house is partially decorated. The tree is up, but absolutely bare at this point. Shopping has begun, but I am a long ways from finished.

Hubby has been on his annual hunting trip for a week now. For those who don't know me personally, that means I have been sleep deprived for seven nights. So I am really dragging. Friday can't come soon enough for me. Hurry home, honey!

I decided on Saturday to redo my sewing room. It is in a complete shambles right now. What was I thinking?! My current piecing project is not turning out to my liking, and I think I took out my frustration on my sewing room. I have a lot of work to do before I can get back to sewing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a young grandma! Good luck on the sewing room... looks like you have a new bundle of joy to keep you busy for now. Pat

ColorJoy LynnH said...

Congratulations. The photos are wonderful.

Hope everyone is getting a little sleep...