Sunday, November 16, 2008

Still sewing...not much progress

I got sidetracked a bit today. My computer anti-virus software did a scan today and found a Trojan horse. I have no idea where I got it from, but I am determined not to spread it. So, I dropped everything to take care of that problem. The infected file is gone and the problem is solved. Here's the current view of my wall.

It is pretty quiet in my sewing room. But sounds from the rest of the house are filtering in. My dog, Sadie is snoring; asleep in the doorway. And my son and a couple of his friends are talking and laughing upstairs. I sure hope they don't start looking for food. I really need to take a trip to the grocery store. But that will have to wait until tomorrow. This is my day. And now, back to sewing.

1 comments:

tirane93 said...

WOW! i knew that black red and white would be great! love it!