Thursday, November 6, 2008

The sky is falling

Ok, maybe not the sky, but have you seen the gas prices lately? They have dropped so much these past few weeks! I filled up tonight for $2.04/gallon. Wowee!! I sure hope prices stay down for a while. At the pump next to mine, a man had a trailer attatched to the back of his truck. The trailer had at least a dozen 5-gallon sized gas containers on it and he was filling them all up.

I have completed the quilting on the baby lonestar, but I seem to have misplaced the binding strips for it. So, I will have to run out tomorrow for some fabric before I meet with my quilting group. I should have a picture of the completed quilt before the end of the weekend. :D

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Woohoo...its $1.86 in my neck of the woods - South Carolina!