Saturday, August 23, 2008

More tops ready for quilting

It has been a pretty productive couple days for me. I have been helping my hubby load songs onto his computer so he can put them on an mp3 player that he received for Christmas in 2006. Yup, you read that right, 2006. It has been sitting around unused for a year and a half because while he wants to have the music on the mp3 player, he does not want to make the effort to put it there. So I am doing it for him...grudgingly.

Completed buck-a-block top

At least I have still had some time for myself and my sewing room. I have borders on two more tops now. One is the buck-a-block top from last year. The other is the strip quilt I am making with the 30's prints. I was hoping to cut the binding strips for these tops so I am all ready when the time is right.


Completed 30's strip top
But, I have already misplaced the fabric for the strip quilt and I have all but torn my sewing room apart trying to locate it. Sheesh. Maybe I will find my missing ipod sync cable in the process. So far though, I have found neither.

3 comments:

ColorJoy LynnH said...

Wowie, girl, you sure have been busy. Good for you. Time to be selfish once in a while.

Hugs, Lynnie

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I really like the border on the buck a block quilt!!! You can borrow my sync cable if you like. We have two of them... Pat

Rose Marie said...

Both tops are great .... I am especially drawn to the 30's strip quilt.