Monday, March 8, 2010

Nothing new to report

It's Monday, and I usually share what I have on my design wall. But I haven't done any sewing this past week. The sun has been shining, and I have been trying to soak as much sunshine in as I possibly can. It's been a grey winter here and I am thrilled to see the sun.



And I probably won't sew much this week either. My son and his family are in town for the week, so I plan to enjoy their visit. Especially my granddaughter. She brings joy wherever she goes.

3 comments:

a good yarn said...

She's absolutely gorgeous and those curls are fabulous! Enjoy your family's visit - the sewing can wait. Ann :-)

Teresa said...

An absolute darling little girl!

I do like your bowtie blocks and the color arrangement you have used

Rose said...

Oh, she is a keeper for sure...enjoy her while you have the chance...I just became a grandma for the first time last year and couldn't live without her now.