Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What I'm working on currently



It has been a tough summer for me and my family. So many things have been needing our time and attention that I feel like I have no time for my quilting. But in reality, I am managing to sneak in a bit of quilting, mostly because of the hand applique that I have picked up. Since I can take it with me, I can squeeze in bits of stitching here and there. My most recent project is a floral wallhanging that I just love. I am still in the process of hand stitching the pieces in place , but here is a peek. The pattern is called Follow Your Heart and it is by Elizabeth Scott at Late Bloomer Quilts.

I still need to add my borders, but I will wait until all of my handwork is done. My progress has been especially slow this past week.


I did manage to complete my July blocks of the month before August arrived. It has just taken me a while to post them. Here are the blocks for the Block Central and Debbie Mumm BOM quilts I am working on.


Now that the August patterns are up, I will try to get those done too. Someday.

0 comments: