Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Somebody stop me!

My hubby and I went out over the weekend to shop for his birthday gift. I thought our main goal was to get him some new shoes. And we did get him some new sneakers. But somehow we ended up at the local Best Buy as well.

It is easy to understand that something electronic would make a more fun gift than shoes. So I didn't even bother trying to stop him. But maybe I should have. Because we came home with a new video game system and the game Rock Band to go with it. And I am hooked. Seriously hooked. Who knew I had an inner rock star buried deep within me?! I have spent way too much time these past few days playing and singing. Am I any good? Who cares! I am having a blast. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, a very nice quilt, you almost had me stumped.... But you were right those that know you should be able to figure it out... Keep up the good work. Pat

Anonymous said...

Rock Band is a favorite at our home. Between the two kidlets and their friends it never stops playing. If you get a chance you can buy an extra guitar and then 4 can play at a time. And some of the songs they have on there, even this middle aged person know the words. Ah back to the good old days.

Karen L