Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where did my week go?

I simply cannot believe that a week has already passed since my last post. And I have precious little to report on the quilting scene. I did get my challenge quilt wall hanging pieced and quilted. And the binding is all cut and ready to go. So it looks like I will make the deadline with time to spare. How very unlike me. =:-p I really wish that I could post some pictures for you, but that will have to wait until after the voting takes place.
The rest of my week has been taken up with family matters. Hubby's birthday was Thursday, which lead to a dinner at our daughter's new home one night and having hubby's parents over for dinner at our house another. Plus it was spring break for our son who goes away for college, so the activity level at home was at a peak.
This coming week will probably be light quilting wise as well. Dean and I joined the local fitness center, and I will be meeting with a personal trainer and learning how to use all the fancy equipment. Since hubby was a jock in high school, he already knows what to do. Anyways, it will be interesting to see how it goes.

0 comments: