Friday, June 12, 2009

Two finishes this week :D

Yes, you read that right, I got two quilts finished this week. I feel pretty good about that. Maybe I will get the UFO list down to a reasonable size before the end of the year.


Tisket a Tasket Quilt- pattern from the book 'More Strip Clubbing'
It has been a real struggle for me not to buy fabric for new projects. In fact, there is a shop hop going on in my area this week, but I have decided not to participate. I just don't need any more distractions than I have already.

Four Patches and Friends quilt- pattern from the book 'Open a Can of Worms'
And speaking of distractions, I made a couple new bags this week from the stash. I wanted a new beach bag to take camping this summer. And I had so much fun making it, that I made two. I'm not sure what I will do with the other one yet. I got the pattern here.


So Sew easy Schlep Bags-pattern from Sentimental Stitches.com

3 comments:

a good yarn said...

Both quilts are fantastic! I'd love to be able to finish two quilts in a week - what an effort. Well done...Ann :)

ColorJoy LynnH said...

Congrats on two finished quilts and two finished bags.

I feel as though I won't be finishing anything this month... one thing at a time, I guess.

Lynndy

Rose Marie said...

Congrats .... 2 gorgeous quilts in one week ..... that is great inspiration plus 2 bags! There must be something about the number two with you.