Saturday, January 12, 2008

I am so ashamed

While cruising along the Quilting for Fun blogring last night, I came across a post at Sister's Choice. Nicole has posted a photo of her cutting table and thought it would be fun to see who had the messiest table. You have to be kidding! I don't have a horizontal surface in my sewing room that wouldn't be a contender in that contest. And frankly, I have been avoiding my sewing room as much as possible the last couple months becuase I need to do a thorough cleaning. It is totally embarrassing. Still, I couldn't resist the urge to take my camera and document the shameful state of my sewing room. I made a set on Flicker of my messy sewing surfaces since one photo really does not give you the whole effect. Go ahead, take a look...if you dare! But here is the cutting table, head on.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

No doubt about Jane. You are a contender for sure. lol

PamKittyMorning said...

I can't even cut on my cutting table, gee you have a huge cleaned off space. I didn't even take a picture of the table, only the sewing table. But hey, it looks interesting and like you're a busy person!

Lisa D. said...

I don't know, Jane. I still see plenty of room to cut!

Wendy said...

This is fun to see the messy tables, makes mine look nice and clean. I still see some cutting room....LOL

Pieceful Jane said...

Yes, I do have a space large enough to actually use on my cutting table. That is because I am in mid-project and I am actually using the cutting table right now. I was just too embarrassed to show you all the pile I moved to the floor in order to cut. ;)

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh that is nothing. I just posted mine - now mine is a diaster!

Anonymous said...

Jane, dear sister, PLEASE let me help you clear that clutter away. I bet it would help beat the winter weather better than any old tanning package. ---Karen

Marion said...

Oh Jane...how can I explain the ever towering pile of UFO's that reaches 2-3 feet tall on top of my cutting table? The massive mounds of UFOs blocking the entrance to the black hole aka sewing room closet? Your mess isn't nearly as bad as my mess...should I post this anonymously and hide my head in shame? LOL!

Nah!!!