Sunday, February 28, 2010

February UFO report

Here it is, already the last day of February. This month went by quick, didn't it? I made a good effort to finish my February UFO, number 7 from the list on my sidebar. I'm doing this as part of a challenge hosted by Nancy at Patchwork Penguin . But for the second month in a row, I have failed to complete it by the month's end. I did manage to finish my January UFO this month. I feel good about that. Here is my quilt as it is right now.



It is partially quilted. I still have quite a bit more quilting to do and I will keep working at it and get it done. For now, I'm satisfied with my progress. It is a lot closer to finished than it was a month ago. :D

3 comments:

Diane said...

love you're quilt-the dark background is great.

Betsy said...

Jane as a avid gardener I am bias towards this quilt. It is simply adorable!

a good yarn said...

It's a stunning quilt! You are making good progress, if perhaps not at the pace of the challenge. The time slips past at such speed. Perhaps March will move alomg at a leaisurely pace. I sure hope so! Ann :-)