Wednesday, February 10, 2010

January UFO -DONE!


So, it took a few extra days. My January UFO focus is finished and that is what matters the most. I am thrilled. And, all of the things that gave me such trouble appear to have decided to behave in the finished quilt. How awesome is that!?
I have the first of three borders on my February UFO. I think today I will try to piece the second border together and finish the top. I'm feeling another finish for this month. How are you coming with your UFOs?

3 comments:

Diane said...

really like it-fresh colors, good job on a finish!

a good yarn said...

It looks terrific! Well done. The colours are so fresh . You should be very pleased with your efforts. Ann :-)

Teresa said...

Congratulations on your finish. Looks like you took that pictures from high up, looking down! I just love the colorful UFO in the previous post. WTG hubby on getting your lights installed!