Sunday, January 31, 2010

January UFO Challenge- Status Update

It is officially the last day of January, and I am not done with my January UFO. But, I am making progress and I fully intend to finish it this week. I only need to do some quilting in the outer border and bind it. But I may need to play with that last border a bit, as it seems to be a bit wavy. :(


The pick for February is a good one. Quilt number seven from our list will be the focus. That is my Thyme to Water quilt. This quilt is not yet a completed top. I still need to add a few borders to it.

I have to say that letting someone else dictate my UFO project each month is more of an issue for me that I thought it would be. I guess my inner control freak is stronger than I imagined. I'm trying to go with it for now.

1 comments:

a good yarn said...

Well, I guess you can only give it a try for a couple of months and see if you don't mind it. Think of it as a surprise. Fantastic colours in your quilt and that paisley print is terrific. Ann :-)