Sunday, May 20, 2007

Ostrich Round Robin- The saga continues


It has taken me a while, but I finally finished the fourth round of the Ostrich round robin challenge. The theme for this round is paradise, and I chose to represent the sun in the blocks for this round. I crave sunshine and warm temperatures and paradise for me would surely have these elements.
I had the design planned out almost since the round was announced, but it took until this week to find the time to sew it. I was only a little behind as the next round was announced on the 15th. I am happy with the results of the addition. I did question the wisdom of my design choice several times as I was stitching the 32 three-inch New York Beauty blocks. They are not perfect by any means, but I am happy with them just the same. The quilt top after this addition measures 30.5 inches.

1 comments:

Kim West said...

Simply Beautiful!!