Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Weekend wrap up


My WIP weekend turned out to be very productive. I haven't sewn like that in a very long time. It was a much needed diversion from my normal schedule and very good therapy for me. Yesterday morning I went to our local Memorial day parade with my son and several of my extended family. The weather was perfect for the occasion.


When I got home, I pulled out another project to work on. This one was not a WIP, but a UFO I started a year ago as a swap in my MSN group. Over the course of the last year, I somehow managed to use 2/3 of the blocks I had for this quilt in other qults I gave as gifts. But, I still want to make the quilt. So my project for yesterday was to finish the main blocks. I will make the setting blocks today. I got the pattern here.

0 comments: